The Guilford County Sheriff's Office provides Law Enforcement Services to the unincorporated areas of Guilford County and to the Towns of Jamestown, Oak Ridge, Pleasant Garden, Sedalia, Stokesdale, Summerfield and Whitsett. The Towns of Jamestown and Stokesdale also contract with Guilford County Sheriff's Office for additional law enforcement services.
The Sheriff's Office operates three District Offices within the county in addition to the offices in Greensboro and High Point. The offices are located in Jamestown, Summerfield and Stoney Creek.
Certain cities and towns have jursidiction within Guilford County and they maintain their own police departments. They are:
- Archdale Police Department
- Burlington Police Department
- Gibsonville Police Department
- Greensboro Police Department
- High Point Police Department
- Kernersville Police Department
- Piedmont Triad Airport Authority