CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASED AN OUT-OF-COUNTY CERTIFIED COPY OF A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BETWEEN OCTOBER 3 2018 AND OCTOBER 17 2018 MAY OBTAIN A REFUND FOR THEIR PURCHASE CONSISTENT WITH GOVERNOR COOPER'S EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.67 "SUSPENDING COLLECTION OF CERTAIN FEES FOR NORTH CAROLINA VITAL RECORDS"
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT OUR VITALS DEPARTMENT AT (336) 641-7730 OR BY EMAIL AT GUILFORDDEEDS@GUILFORDCOUNTYNC.GOV.
Thank you for visiting Guilford County Register of Deeds online!
We are committed to be the best organization, a role model, by using the most advanced technology and innovative business practices. By providing courteous, professional and excellent service, we will exceed the expectations of the citizens we serve.
Guilford County Register of Deeds office mission is to record, preserve, maintain, and provide access to real estate and vital records in an effective and efficient manner in accordance in North Carolina General Statutes.
Through this site we’ll keep you up to date on emerging issues for our office!
Jeff L. Thigpen
- Search Real Estate Records
- Apply for Marriage License
- Obtain a Birth or Death Certificate
- Start a Business
- Funeral Home Requests
- 8:00am - 5:00pm for issuing documents
- 8:00am - 4:30pm for issuing marriage licenses
- 8:00am - 4:30pm for issuing out of county birth records
- 8:30am - 3:00pm for acceptance of passport applications