CSE Information for Recipients

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Child Support Services are available to anyone who is responsible for a child, regardless of income. An application for services is required. Any custodial parent (the parent with primary custody of a child) or guardian can apply by mail or in person. An application fee of up to $25.00 is required.

Families receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or some types of Medicaid are automatically referred to Child Support Enforcement by the Department of Social Services. *Cooperation with the efforts to pursue paternity and support is required as condition of eligibility for public assistance.

Frequently Asked Recipient Questions

Find the answers to the most frequently asked questions by recipients. To go to our FAQ Recipient section click here.

Services Available through Guilford County Child Support

Click here to visit our services page.

NCKids Card Information (Debit Card)

For information click here.

NC Child Support Guidelines

Find rules and links to worksheets and forms. click here

Access Your eChild Support Account 

Find complete Child Support information and be able to conduct transactions. To visit the site click here.

NC Clerk of Court Search

Search the Clerk of Court addresses and phone numbers for North Carolina. Click here to access link on NC Health and Human Services website.

NC Child Support Handbook

View and download the NC Child Support Handbook. click here

Contact Guilford County Child Support

See our Contact page here.