The Guilford County Soil and Water Conservation District offers a variety of K-12 environmental education programs for students and teachers, including in-school, after school, library and summer programs. All programs utilize STEM and inquiry-based methods, and are correlated to NC core standards where applicable.
Custom environmental and natural resource education programs for students and adults are available upon request.
All programs are provided free of charge. Please contact Kyleene Rooks for more information at 336-641-2444.
- Lower Elementary School Programs (K-2)
- Upper Elementary School Programs (3-5)
- Middle School Programs
- High School Programs
- Student Conservation Contests
- Conservation Field Days
- Resource Conservation Workshop
- Guilford County Creek Week
- No Straw November
- Professional Development
- Related Environmental Education Links