Program Management Division is a Division with one employee who is charged with formalizing and enhancing the use of project management and related processes. More up-front analysis and definition of project scopes, constraints, priorities, demands and opportunities will assist in projects that will be completed on time and within budget. Extensive use of project management will allow the department to balance expectations with the limited resources of the department.
Primary Activities include:
- Maintaining centralized Project Management tools to store projects and project related information.
- Creating, customizing and updating templates.
- Creating customized project performance dashboards and reports.
- Business process analysis.
- Training on best practices in project management.
- Engaging with departments to assess needs and assist in planning and execution.