Guide to Quality Childcare

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Parents looking for quality child care can call Regional Child Care Resources & Referral and speak with a Parent Counselor who can give you referrals to licensed child care facilities along with other resource information. Call 336-369-5021 or 336-369-5097 or email

Guilford Child Development logo