The strength of the Family Justice Center model lies in the partnerships it supports. In Guilford County, we are fortunate to have a wide range of partners who provide both on-site services through the FJC and a network of professionals and resources throughout our community.
Our partnerships and outreach in the community continue to expand and grow. Our biggest partner is the community at large. Together, we are making the community safer and giving hope to hurting individuals and families.
Below are the partner agencies providing on-site services at the two FJC locations.
FJC partners and staff work closely with court personnel to ensure victims get access to services as quickly as possible. These partners include the Magistrate Office and Pretrial Court Services.
The partners listed below are the original members of the FJC Steering Committee who were instrumental in the planning and development of the Center locations in Greensboro and High Point.
- Guilford County Commissioners
- Greensboro City Council
- District Court Judges
- Children’s Law Center of Central North Carolina
- Clerk of Court
- Cone Health System
- The Corporation of Guardianship
- District Attorney’s Office
- Elon University School of Law
- Family Service of the Piedmont
- Greensboro Police Department
- Guilford County Department of Health and Human Services
- Guilford County Sheriff’s Office
- Legal Aid of Greensboro
- North Carolina A&T University’s Center for Behavioral Health and Wellness and the Greensboro Child Response Initiative
- Piedmont Triad Regional Council Area Agency on Aging
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- High Point Police Department
- City of High Point
- High Point University