Sessions offered will include:
- Opening Session – Orange County Water Crisis Panel Discussion
- Safety Track
- Business Continuity Planning
- OSHA Update
- “Getting High: Using Drones to Elevate Your Purpose”
- Environmental Track / Emergency Response Track
- Hazardous Waste Update
- Hazardous Materials Forum: Unused Chemicals, Household WMDs, and Explosives
- NC Environmental Stewardship Initiative Panel Discussion
In conjunction with the annual BISE conference, The Guilford County LEPC will conduct two HAZWOPER refresher courses on Tuesday, October 9th & Wednesday, October 10th, at the Greensboro Coliseum. This course will offer classroom instruction and hands-on training including practical scenarios. The LEPC & ASSE are pleased to announce that this year’s hands-on evolutions will be provided by the North Carolina State University Industry Expansion Solutions (IES) Office! Mac McNulty, an Improvement Specialist from NC State University’s IES will facilitate the exercises. Registration is $99.00 per person. If registering multiple attendees, please be sure to fill out the required information for each registration.
Sponsors and Vendors:
Over the last several years, corporate sponsors, vendors, and grants have enabled the LEPC and ASSE to offer this conference for free to the Piedmont Triad community. Your participation is what makes this possible. Please consider becoming a sponsor or vendor for the 2018 BISE Conference. Information about vendors and sponsorship can be found here: 2018 Sponsorship and Vendor Letter
We look forward to seeing you on October 10th for another great conference!