Boat, Equipment Rental & Private Launch Rules
- Each person in a rental boat must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD at all times. Violators may be asked to leave the lake without refund. Repeat violators may be banned from future rentals.
- Renter must be 16 years of age or older; persons under 15 may not operate a boat, kayak, or, canoe and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- The posted maximum weight per person and capacities of rental boats must be adhered to.
- Renter is responsible for observing all posted rules on land and water.
- Each person in boat must wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved PFD.
- Swimming is strictly prohibited.
- Boats may not land on or contact the lake bank except at docks, ramps, or landings specifically provided for such purposes.
- Boat must be returned on time in order to avoid additional charges.
- Electric trolling motors only; no gas motors of any kind.
- Boats must remain at least ten (10) feet from lake bank.
- The use and possession of alcohol beverages and is strictly prohibited.
- Trash must be placed in designated containers.
- No person shall operate a boat in such a manner as to endanger passengers or other craft. Recklessness will not be tolerated.
- Water Skiing & jet skis are strictly prohibited.
- Fishing from boats will be allowed on any part of the reservoir except in areas designated or restricted.
- Every boat shall be equipped with a pail and cover for sanitary purposes only.
Randleman Regional Reservoir is a watershed lake and all PTRWA rules must be adhered to. All NC Wildlife Laws must be followed.