- The Big Pick: The County’s annual volunteer harvest event to pick and donate fresh produce for those in need all throughout our community. The event is held on the Last weekend in September and the first weekend in October (weather permitting).
- Trail Work: As new segments of trail get added and maintenance of existing trail continues, we are always in search of dedicated trail advocates willing to help.
- Environmental Education: As the farm community grows, we are looking to explore our natural resources and host environmental education classes such as birding, hiking, horticulture, and more. We are looking for educators or experienced and passionate experts to assist class guidance.
- Clean Up: We will continue to utilize more and more of the 720 acres, and as we do, there will be clean up days both inside the historic buildings, as well as outside in the elements. If you have a passion to preserve and protect our history and natural resources, we need you.
- Greenhouse: If you have a green thumb or wish to develop one, we are looking for plant people to help water, prune, plant and support our greenhouse.
Please contact John Gladstone at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering your time and expertise to the betterment of the County Farm. Thank you in advance for your support.