Effective Monday, March 30, 2020
In accordance with the current State of Emergency, the Guilford County Elections Office has taken the actions as described below.
Our offices are closed to the public until further notice. We remain staffed and may be reached during office hours by telephone, fax, email, and standard mail services.
- Office Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Telephone 336-641-3836
- Fax 336-641-7676
- Email email@example.com
- Guilford County Elections, P.O. Box 3427, Greensboro, NC 27402.
- Changes and updates to existing Guilford County registered voters will continue through mail or be handled by fax and email listed above.
- New Voter Registration Applications should be mailed to the post office box listed above.
- In-person drop-offs are currently not accepted. We will update this information daily as we develop new procedures that comply with policies.
- For questions on absentee ballot requests, contact our Absentee Department by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 336-641-6876
- Mail to Attn: Absentee Department, Guilford Board of Elections, P.O. Box 3427, Greensboro, NC 27402
- Make sure your telephone or email address is clearly written on all requests submitted by mail.
- Important Reminder: completed Absentee Ballot Request Forms may not be submitted by email or fax. At this time, these requests must be mailed.
- Please allow 2 business days response time for all requests submitted.
CANDIDATE REPORTS AND OTHER INFORMATION