GCSO has partnered with the GPD and Emergency Services to adopt the Yellow Dot Program
Official Press Release- GCSO
For Immediate Release
Max Benbassat | Communications Specialist
(336) 382-6790 | email@example.com
The Guilford County Sheriff's Office has partnered with the Greensboro Police Department and Emergency Services to adopt the Yellow Dot Program, which helps first responders more quickly treat residents during an emergency.
The “Yellow Dot Program” could save your life, and it is simple:
1. Contact GCSO at (336) 641-3378 by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or GPD, Emergency Services for a kit.
2. Fill out the booklet in pencil (so you can make future updates).
3. Attach a current photo into the booklet.
4. Place the booklet in your glove compartment.
5. Place the yellow dot decal in the lower left of your rear windshield to alert first responders to check the glove compartment for vital medical information. Tip: place the sticker no higher than three inches from the bottom.
Learn more about the program here:
Guilford County Sheriff’s Office | Office of Sheriff Danny H. Rogers
400 W. Washington Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
# # #